Commercially Available Off The Shelf (COTS) Software
Pre-Engineered eGovt Analytics Appliance
The power of data modelling and Business Intelligence meets the nuance complexities of government organizations across the world.
eGovt Analytics is a fully optimized analytics appliance for financial analysis, data mining and report distribution. It comes pre-built with dynamic validation and parsing capabilities as well as extraction, transformation and load (ETL) technology to import instance documents and multiple related workflows.
eGovt Analytics is commercially available off-the-shelf and offered as a turn-key, stand-alone appliance or grouped together with other modular eGovt Suite components to form a complete end-to-end automation platform designed specially for government entities.
After collecting all the required information, government organizations need to meet the growing demand for timely and accurate analysis and mining of the information received. Traditional, custom-built data warehouse solutions often take too long and cost too much to build, and do not contain the latest information required for timely decision-making. Furthermore, once the workflow changes, further development needs to occur to process and report against the new instance documents.
eGovt Analytics bundles eGovt Solutions' proven ETL technology with an embedded Business Intelligence (BI) stack from MicroStrategy (NASDAQ: MSTR, the global leader in BI and mobile BI technology). eGovt Analytics transforms, loads and then optimizes instance documents for further processing - sophisticated data mining, reporting and analysis.
eGovt Analytics comes out of the box with pre-built MicroStrategy reports, graphs and dashboards (including mobile versions) allowing for very quick deployments (usually in under 30 days). Further reports, graphs, dashboards, or mobile applications can be easily customized for specific organizational needs via the MicroStrategy stack. The eGovt Analytics platform enables a wide range of stakeholders worldwide to consume and examine comparable data quickly, easily and efficiently.
- Flexible and extendable data architecture which can load any instance document and can address any Business Intelligence requirement
- Supports summary level reporting and enables users to "drill anywhere" across the entire database, even down into low level transactional detail
- Workflow agnostic platform - eGovt Analytics works with any workflow and can analyze filings across organizations, industries and workflows
- eGovt Analytics uses a single common metadata for consistency and efficient maintenance
- "Intelligent Cubes" (i.e. OLAP reports cached in-memory as data-sets) for in-memory analytics are supported by a 64-bit architecture
- The solution is web enabled, includes Microsoft Office integration, outputs to publish to web as well as desktop (for developers)
- Mobile BI: Analyze your data anywhere with mobile reports and applications on your iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry or other smart phone/tablet
- Metrics and attributes are created once and re-used across different types of reports
- Changes are made in one place and updates are cascaded to all related reports automatically. Security permissions are handled in a similar fashion - i.e. granted in one place, reducing administration costs
- Easily customizable to add new data, reports, graphs or dashboards to meet evolving government organizations' BI needs
Explore your data and knowledge-discover using MicroStrategy's built-in data mining capabilities
Early warning analytics scenario and stress testing
Key financial thresholding, ratios and other indicators are provided in real-time against submitted call reports and online forms
Key plausibility assessments
Combined with threshold-based flagging identifies low probability data as compared against recent and historical trending
Predictive Time Series patterning and trend analysis
Analyzing individual government institution data or data aggregated in a time series across sectors or government institution groupings is easily accomplished, including autoregressive and moving average models, smoothing and curve fitting techniques, auto correlations, etc.
Sector Analysis Breakdowns
Analysts can report share breakdown by jurisdiction or government as a whole, including characteristics related to geographical location for instance or other combinations of third-party data
Generate ad-hoc queries against the eGovt Analytics appliance and make them available to government staff
Executive Management Reports/Dashboards
Dashboards provide senior level executives with a high level health check - risk, trend and market data or overall submission process stats and KPI tracking against Federal, Provincial and Municipal executives