The number one roadblock to successful automation adoption is the need for users to retool their back-end systems to generate forms that are compatible with their governments' evolving workflow(s). eGovt Forms removes the operational and technological burden from the users and provides them with an easy-to-use, web-based front end for users to verify information prior to submission. With the workflow identified, the eGovt Forms application dynamically renders a set of workflow-driven online forms and schedules to facilitate the data capture of high-quality information. eGovt Forms validates each filing in real-time against the workflow and certifies the online form, generating the required government reports.
eGovt Forms also allows government entities the flexibility to change their data collection requirements, validation rules and reporting frequency, in very short order - without the need to provide users with a significant lead-time for retooling.
eGovt Forms provides a zero-footprint thin-client facility for data entry of information. This means zero software downloads are required - which translates into maximum flexibility and maximum adoption. Zero-footprint offers the highest levels of automation for governments entities and their subsidiaries. A subscriber simply logs in via the internet and submits its business information via a secure, intuitive submission form dynamically rendered by from the pre-defined workflows.
Validation & Certification
Online forms and schedules are automatically rendered based on information embedded in the workflow. Accurate submissions are ensured through extensive real-time validation as well as final certification.
Interactive validation occurs on a field by field basis: as the user enters data, they are alerted to fatal errors or warnings defined within the workflow.
Final certification occurs when the user is ready to submit or output the filing: all rules in the workflows are processed and a validation screen presents details on any and all fatal errors or warnings. Fatal errors will prevent a filing from being submitted, warnings will not.
Validation errors and warnings can be extended in the workflows to virtually cover an infinite number of business rules through the use of formulas.
- Web based (Java)
- Integrates with eGovt Web Portal for:
- User access control
- Reporting management
- Enablement of resubmissions
- View past form submissions
- Create new form submissions
- eGovt Forms stores your work-in-progress
- Import and output/download reports
- Print (pdf) reports
- Workflow metadata drives:
- Data domain validation
- Online help
- Admin guide
- Validation (formulas)
- Ensures accuracy - interactive real-time validation against the workflow, triggering all required calculations, formulas and rules
- Easily deployed on all standard browsers, integrates tightly with the eGovt Web Portal
- Stores works in progress for future revisions
- Allows for final validation/certification of online forms prior to submission
- Generates instance documents for submission
- Imports instance documents for viewing, modification and re-submission
- Provides full multilingual support