EGOVT WEB PORTAL
Built on the award winning LifeRay portal framework, the eGovt Web Portal serves as a multilingual command control for the entire platform, providing enterprise-level services for fully-integrated, end-to-end data collection, analysis and reporting. eGovt Web Portal services include security, collaboration, scheduling, notifications, user/organization management, taxonomy management and document management.
The portal seamlessly integrates all the components of the eGovt Suite to provide a single secure access point for all users. The integral hub of eGovt Solutions' end-to-end automation platform, the eGovt Web Portal 'thin client' runs on any modern web browser, making it easy to use, easy to deploy and instantly accessible to all users.
Content & Document Management
- Upload pre-defined standard input CSV, XML and fixed length format files (optional)
- Collect, consolidate, and review data
- Shared workspaces
- Government enterprise collaboration
- Identity management
- User-defined validation levels and post-validation data routing
- Full life-cycle metadata management
- Workflow testing tools
- Workflow change reports
- Concept-level viewing and editing
- Automated submission workflow
- Configurable notification management
Assigning User Roles
Power EAS manages single sign-on (SSO) security authentication for all eGovt Suite components, so users sign-in once into the web portal and are granted secure access throughout the platform based on their role/privileges.